You are not alone.
With so much attention on the statistic of 1 in 5 Canadians experiencing mental health issues we respectfully ask, “Who helps the other 4 people in that group?”
This is FAME’s reason for being. FAME is deeply committed to ensuring all families and caregivers can live with hope and intention, sustained by the knowledge that they are not alone.
We can help.
FAME offers families services that include:
- One-on-One Support
- Monthly Family Support Groups
- Telephone Support
- fameKids (for children 7-12 years of age with a family member who is affected by mental illness)
- Family Resource Tool Kits
- Ongoing relevant Educational Speaker Series
- Youth Support
- fameKids Parental Support Seminars
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Annual Family Socials – because we know there is more to life!
For more program information click on the Program buttons or contact your nearest FAME office.